Back to Featured Projects
Pickering Nuclear Generation Station
Client: Ontario Power Generation
Scope: Nuclear Generation Station Engineering and Safe Storage Planning
A powerhouse of efficient energy generation, Pickering can be safely operated until 2024. Doing so will create savings of $600 million for Ontarians and avoid 17 million tonnes of carbon emissions. Continued operation of the Pickering Plant during refurbishments of other OPG facilities allows for a steady supply of power to Ontario.
Comtech was selected by OPG to provide Project Controls and Project Management Services to the Pickering Nuclear Generation Station. Comtech is currently engaged by OPG in the provision of the following services, but not limited to:
- Program Management and Project Controls
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management and Control
- Change Management
- Risk Management and Contingency analysis
- Program Management Information Systems (PMIS) Development, Implementation, and Management.
- Quality Assurance/ Quality Control
- Work Planning and Execution
- Assistance with Stakeholder and Relationship Management