Customer Service Standard
Comtech Group Inc. (Comtech) is committed to supporting people with disabilities. We are working to ensure that everyone can have access to our products and services in a way that respects their dignity and independence and promotes the principles of integration and equal opportunity.
Comtech is committed to communicating with customers with disabilities in a manner that takes into account their disability. Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that employees communicate with customers effectively.
We welcome persons with disabilities to use assistive devices to obtain, use or benefit from our goods and services. We will ensure that employees are familiar with assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our products and services.
We welcome customers with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
Customers with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed on our premises.
We will notify our customers in the event of a planned or unexpected service disruption of facilities and service that are relied upon by people with disabilities. Our notification will include information about the reason for disruption, the anticipated length of the disruption and a description of alternative facilities or service, if available.
We provide training to staff and contract workers whose duties involve interaction with the public on our behalf, and individuals who develop customer service policies will comply with accessibility laws in the relevant jurisdictions. Training will include:
- The purpose and requirements of any applicable laws, including the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act,2005;
- How to interact and communicate with customers with various types of disabilities;
- How to interact with customer with disabilities who use an assistive device or rely on a service animal or support person;
- How to use available equipment or assistive devices that may assist with the provision of products and services to customer with disabilities;
- What action to take if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing our products and services;
- Our customer service policies, practices and procedures governing the provision of products and services with disabilities.
Comtech welcomes comments and feedback as we strive to meet our customers’ needs and expectations.
Individuals who wish to provide feedback on how we meet their accessibility needs can contact us by:
Comtech Group Inc.
165 Commerce Valley Drive West, Suite 100
Markham, ON L3T 7V8
Toll Free: 1-888-467-1848
Comtech is growing and we are currently accepting applications for a number of rewarding roles. Visit our career opportunities page for more information on our new roles including Product Engineer, Project Controls Manager and Business Systems Analyst.
Did you know that Comtech Group offers a number of additional consulting services for our valued clients, including Project Management Training, Contract Services Outsourcing, Systems Implementation, and Technical Training? For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond promptly.
hensive engineering services across a diverse spectrum of industries including Manufacturing & Industrial, Transportation, Energy, Infrastructure, Oil & Gas and Telecomunications. Read More